Manufacturer Part Number: R7501GR-3044
Adjustable Vent 5 Gallon Jug w/ Deluxe Hose 1 Pack, Green - R7501GR-3044
Sunoco - Adjustable Vent 5 Gallon Jug w/ Deluxe Hose 1 Pack, Green - R7501GR-3044
Sunoco - Adjustable Vent 5 Gallon Jug with Deluxe Hose 1 Pack, Green - R7501GR-3044
This is an industrial-strength designed jug with superior quality control. Every jug is 100% pressure tested for leaks as well as multi-point quality inspection. The jug withstands a beating without the excess weight all while keeping a tough industrial look and feel.
- Single jug pack
- New ergonomic grip handle
- Durable Sunoco graphic
- Molded-in Race Jug logo
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Dual body bands for increased strength
- High-strength industrial inspired design
- Fluid level indicator marks in both US gallons and liters
- Made with chemical-resistant, high-density polyethylene
- Threaded vent design - for adjusting liquid flow speed
- Unbreakable multi-purpose cap with integrated O-ring seal
- Tri-ribbed base for strength & doubles as a multi-grip pouring handle
Deluxe Fuel Hose
- Attaches to jug lids that are 3/4 NPT pipe threaded
- Threaded cap keeps dirt out
- In-line screen filters large debris
- Clear, chemical resistant hose to see flow of the liquid
This utility container is intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional off-road and closed course competition racing events. It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB, CARB or other state or federal agencies. Intended for racing fuel only: Not to be used for street legal fuels.
DANGER, EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE, VAPORS CAN EXPLODE OR CAUSE FLASH FIRE: HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.
This utility container is intended only for storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, proper disposal of common fluids used in professional motor sports, non -potable water, feed attractants and other outdoor products. This jug is not to be sold as a "portable fuel container" and is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB, CARB of other state or federal agencies.