Sunoco - Ventless 3 Gallon Jug w/Fastflo Lid 1 Pack, Red - R3101RD-FF
The 3100 Series 3 Gallon Container is an Industrial strength designed jug with superior quality control. Every container is 100% pressure tested for leaks as well as multi-point quality inspection. The container withstands a beating without the excess weight, all while keeping a tough industrial look and feel.
- Single jug pack
- Ventless design
- Ergonomic shape
- Made from chemical resistant high-density polyethylene
- High strength industrial design can withstand the roughest treatment
- Unbreakable multipurpose cap with integrated Rubber O ring seal
- Tri-Ribbed bottom for strength also doubles as a multi-grip pouring handle
- Integrated body band prevent body swelling, keeping fluid level markings accurate
- Fluid level markings for US Gallons and Liters
- Every jug goes through a multi-point inspection, including pressure testing
- Carries a 3-year limited warranty
Race Jugs Fastflo Lid with Adapter
- Made with Chemical Resistant High Strength Materials
- Cap with Integrated Square O-Ring Seal
- Self-Venting Design for Steady Even Flow
- Easy to use Spring Loaded Valve
- Safety Lock Band Prevents Accidental Spillage
- Vehicle Tank Adapter Included
- Fits Most Utility Jug Designs
- Eliminates Need for Funnels & Hoses
**** This Utility Container is intended only for use as a rapid refueling device for racing vehicles used in professional offroad and closed course competition racing events.
It is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM. EPA. ARB. CARB or other state or federal agencies.
Intended for racing fuel only: not to be used for street legal fuels.
DANGER, EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE, VAPORS CAN EXPLODE OR CAUSE FLASH FIRE: HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED.
This utility container is intended only for storage and transport of recyclable automotive fluids, proper disposal of common fluids used in professional motor sports, non -potable water, feed attractants and other outdoor products. This jug is not to be sold as a "portable fuel container" and is NOT a portable fuel container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB, CARB of other state or federal agencies.